SAP Consultant Sales & Distribution
Department: Professional Services Location: Pune, India
Reports to: Project Manager Travel: None
This role is responsible to the Project Manager for Consulting for the SAP -Sales & Distribution Module. The consultant will be responsible for the Process-Order to Cash (SD) configuration and customizations for any Implementation /Rollout /Support Projects. The consultant will work with the ABAP technical team for any RICEFW (Reports, Interface, Conversion, Enhancements, Forms, and Workflow). He/she should have experience of working with US customers. The consultant will have good knowledge of the Integrations with other SAP Modules like Materials Management (MM), Finance & Controlling (FICO), and Project Systems (PS). He/she should have excellent verbal & written skills for communications with customers. The consultant should have at least one -End to End Implementation Experience in SAP ECC & experience in SAP S/4 Hana Implementations in a Consulting Role. The consultant should be preferably Certified in SAP ECC-SD module or SAP S/4 Hana Sales.
Primary duties and responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- • SAP SD - Configurations & Customizations in IMG-SPRO
- • Preparing Functional Specifications (FS) for Development work to be done for changes to the standard.
- • Working on SAP Revenue Recognition & Reporting (RAR) Implementation Projects.
- • Working on SAP S/4 Implementation Projects for -Enterprise Management related activities.
- • Customer Communications & communications with Project Stakeholders.
- • System Integration Testing with other modules like FICO, MM, PS.
- • Handling Support -AMS tickets if assigned to a Support Project.
- • This role will require flexibility to work in late nights or early mornings to sync up with the US team/US customers.
- • Foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment. Play an active role in contributing to the team and completing work assignments on time and meeting defined quality standards.
- • Demonstrate ability to quickly assimilate to new knowledge.
- • Possess good business acumen.
- • Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge.
- • Cultivate and develop relationships with team members across all Bramasol solution practices to optimally serve client needs.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- • Should have experience in more than one of Sales/Marketing/Logistics.
- • SAP Experience- 2+ End to End Implementation Experience
- • Experience in S/4 Hana Sales
- • Experience & in-depth knowledge of SD-Processes in SAP
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- • Bachelor of Computer Science Engineering, Computer Systems, Engineering, Economics and/or Business or equivalent.
- • Approximately 4-6 years of related work experience.
- • Demonstrated SAP experience and/or working knowledge.
- • Outstanding oral and written communication skills in English
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- • Demonstrated project experience in SAP SD Revenue Recognition
- SAP Certification in SAP ECC /SAP S/4 Hana Sales
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
BRAMASOL INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Bramasol is a leading provider of SAP-based solutions for the Digital Enterprise based on S/4HANA and for the focus areas around Finance Digital Transformation and accounting Regulatory Compliance. In over 24 years, hundreds of Enterprises from the Fortune 50 to mid-size companies across North America, have chosen us to work with them to get the most from their SAP solutions and innovations. Bramasol is part of the Hasso Plattner Beteiligungs GMBH family of companies. Dr. Plattner, one of 5 co-founders of SAP, acquired Bramasol in 2004 to help give him a more intimate view of his customers experiences from a smaller company. We provide deep, expert services for both SAP ECC and S/4HANA and are the leaders in SAP Finance. We help companies achieve a successful finance and business transformation across diverse industries including Software, High Tech, Life Sciences, Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, Media, Professional Services, and many more. Our team of Finance, Business Process, and Technical Accounting experts bring industry-leading knowledge and experience in Revenue Accounting (including Revenue Recognition), Project Systems, Lessor and Lessee operation and accounting, Asset Management, and Treasury to help clients like you understand, define, and realize your S/4HANA Finance Transformation journey. With deep expertise in Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report and Plan to Produce, we are the natural choice to guide you through your S/4HANA implementation or extension. We also have extensive experience from dozens of end-to-end ERP projects in areas such as warehouse management, quality management, project systems, manufacturing, inventory, and more, across multiple industries. At the core of our team is deep functional, technical, and business consulting for Revenue Recognition, Lease Management, and Treasury, supporting compliance with ASC 606, ASC 842 and IFRS 9, with comprehensive disclosure and analytics solutions backed up by extensive validation reports. If you are looking for a company with deep expertise, demonstrated success and will be here through your finance and business transformation, now and in the future, do what forward-looking companies have done for over 24 years. Choose Bramasol.
Contact Company:BRAMASOL INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Address:Icon Tower, 3rd floor, Unit 303, Survey Number 114-115, Baner Rd, Baner, Pune, 411045